Ethos, Vision and Values
At Redhill our priority is to develop a love of learning, inspired by outstanding teaching by building and developing all of our individual talents. We work tirelessly to ensure that all of our children enjoy a stimulating and diverse education, learning is irresistible, children are happy, feel safe and are valued. Learning experiences are rich and enjoyable.
Everything we do as a school is to ensure that our children achieve their very best. We want every child to be successful; to reach for success from the very first day they join us so when they leave us, they have a love of learning for the rest of their lives.
Our vision and values
A vision helps the school focus its work towards common aims, values and ethos. This gives everybody (pupils, parents, staff and governors) a shared idea and commitment of how we approach life in and out of school and how we are preparing our pupils for later life in modern Britain. We actively promote the fundamental British values of tolerance and respect for people of all faiths, cultures and lifestyles.
Our vision for Redhill Primary School is at the heart of all we aspire to.
- To offer a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum that inspires and enthuses our children and prepares them fully for life in modern Britain
- To develop a love of learning
- To build lasting happy memories for all of our children and develop quality relationships with them
- To pursue excellence in all areas of school life, achieving beyond expectations
- To nurture a culture of positivity and challenge in a supportive environment where children can learn without limits, not be afraid to take risks and realise their full potential
- Enable people to work together, in order to achieve more than we could on our own
- Be proud of our community , our school, our achievements and our peers
Our aims are to consistently provide a learning environment of the highest quality where all children can work together to
‘Dream, believe and achieve’
This is underpinned by our six ‘SECRET to our success’ values, which we expect to see children demonstrating throughout the school day and beyond. These key values support outstanding achievement and make Redhill such a special place to be.
.You can find out more about these values on our 'Secret to our Success' page.