If you think a child may be at risk of harm please contact CALL DERBYSHIRE 01629 533190.
Early help means providing support to our families as soon as a problem emerges, at any point in a child’s life.
We understand just how complicated family life can be. From time to time, there may be situations where you need some extra help and support. If things are not right at home, please come and talk to us. We can help in many ways.
- To know our families well, to know what they need so we can support them
- To focus on preventing problems before they develop by offering support that is flexible and responsive to need
SUCCESSFUL EARLY HELP WILL MEAN:
- are physically and emotionally healthy
- are resilient and able to learn well
- are supported by their families, community and (when necessary) professionals in order to thrive
- live in safe environments
Parents and carers:
- support one another in the community
- know where to get help if needed
- have trusted relationships with school, community, other parents
- are well informed about how best to help their child develop
You will find our Early Help Offer below, along with a list of agencies which families can access to support a range of issues and problem.